Pumpkin Contest Rules
- Eligibility: Pumpkin Destruction Contest 2022 is open to legal residents of the world. Entrants must be 18 years of age or have guardian’s permission as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Arms & Armor's employees ineligible to participate in the Pumpkin Destruction Contest 2022. Members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are eligible to participate. We would love to see our wives and girl friends do this but they probably won't.
2. Sponsorship. The sponsor is Arms & Armor Inc, located at 1101 Stinson Blvd NE Minneapolis MN 55413. Sponsor will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this Contest, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Contest the You represents and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Pumpkin Destruction Contest 2022.
4. Pumpkin Destruction Contest 2022 (here by listed as PDC2) Entry Period: This promotion ends on 30th of Oct 2022 at midnight central time zone USA. To be eligible for the Contest, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
5. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter PDC2 by submitting an entry via our facebook page or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, your entry must fully meet all requirements, at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
7. Prizes: The Winner(s) of PDC2 (the “Winner”) will receive accolades appropriate to their status and position. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. The Winner must provide the Sponsor with a valid Social Security number or taxpayer-identification number before the Sponsor can award the prize. [A Form 1099 will be issued to Grand Prize winner.]
7. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by votes received under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by within 2 days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within [xx days] from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the [Official Name] [Sweepstakes or Contest]) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into PDC2. You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about PDC2, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
9. Entries must be original work and not violate anyone’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. Consequences for entries that infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others (disqualification of the participant) and any claims that arise as a result of infringement. Shall be the sole responsibility of the entrant to defend or settle against such claims at your sole expense, and You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor from any suit.
10. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the PDC2 should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the PDC2. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of PDC2 or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the PDC2, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: disallowed entry methods that will result in votes/entries being voided; examples: multiple entries from the same user; multiple entries from the same computer beyond the number allowed by PDC2 rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the PDC2 may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into PDC2 constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in PDC2 and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS PDC2 IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND [YOUR STATE OR PROVINCE], WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this [Sweepstakes or Contest], they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in [your state or province] having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this PDC2.The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Arms & Armor Inc, 1101 Stinson Blvd Minneapolis MN 55413. Requests must be postmarked no later than 1/1/2021.
15. PDC2 hosted by Arms & Armor Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or YouTube. All terms from either organization are to be followed.
16. By entering, You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.