Exhibitions and Productions Featuring Items from Arms & Armor
The Making the Renaissance Sword exhibition at The Wallace Collection London, running Thurs. 17th May, 2012 - Sun. 31st March, 2013. A display or period art, artifacts and reproductions, illustrating the construction of the Renaissance sword and the craft traditions that where employed in the manufacture of these items. See more pictures and info here!
Check out this great segment on Arms & Armor on a local arts show that highlights the great arts community in Minnesota! Just search for Arms & Armor on the Minnesota Original webpage.
Season of the Witch opens January 7th and some knives we made for the production may be in the film. See more pictures and info here!
The A&A #163 German Rapier makes a gallant appearance in the Working Titles Film Elizabeth: The Golden Age as the personal rapier of Sir Walter Raleigh, as played by Clive Owen.
Arms & Armor, Inc. has been chosen by Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, London to consult and provide the weapons for their productions.
The Wallace Collection has several items from Arms & Armor in their handling and educational displays. We have helped with exhibitions in many ways contributing support, custom items, and some of our original antiques.
Arms & Armor weapons are featured in Knighthorse Productions Shakespeare plays.
The Witte Museum
The Thundering Hooves Exhibit
Images from a special tour of the exhibit for seeing impaired children.
Courtesy of the Witte Museum
• The Art Institute of Chicago IL
• Elizabeth II Museum NC
• Higgins Museum Worcester MA
• The ship Godspeed at Jamestown Settlement
• Länsmuseet Halmstad Sweden
• Royal Armouries Leeds UK
• Albuquerque Museum of Art
• Sulgrave Manor UK
• The Bullock Texas State History Museum
• Wallace Collection London UK
• Witte Museum San Antonio TX—The Thundering Hooves Exhibit
• Frazier HIstory Museum Louisville KY
• Livrustkammaren—Royal Armoury Stockholm Sweden
• Hampton Court Palace—London UK
• Folger Shakespeare Library—Washington DC
Productions using A&A items:
Film and Promotion:
• America Unearthed- 2 episodes
• Minnesota Originals
• Season of the Witch
• Elizabeth: The Golden Age
• Arms in Action Series—BBC
• Atilla USA Network—Promotional material
• Best Buy Commercial—2 episodes
• Deadly Duels—1996: Discovery Channel 3 episodes
• Just Visiting 2001 Buena Vista
• Knights Inn Commercial—2 episodes
• Lets Bowl—Comedy Central 1 episode
• Life in the Middle Ages Educational • Video Series
• Minnesota Lottery Commercial—2 episodes
• Minnesota Renaissance Fair Commercials
• Newton's Apple—PBS 1 episode
• Renaissance Man 1994 Touchstone
• US Armed Services Network—4 projects
• ACT San Francisco
• Actors Theatre of Louisville
• Alabama Shakespeare Festival
• Allenberry Playhouse PA
• Arena Stage D.C.
• Brandis Univ. Stingold Theatre MA
• Canadian Opera Company Toronto
• Canon Theatre Beverly Hills CA
• Chicago Shakespeare Theatre
• Chekhov Theatre Ensemble NY
• Cincinnati Shakespeare Festival OH
• Conan Show Universal Studio Tours CA
• Columbia College Dept. of Theatre IL
• The Children's Theatre Minneapolis MN
• Drury Lane Oakbrook Theatre
• Duke Univ. Theatre Dept
• El Paso Assc. of the Performing Arts
• Georgia Shakespeare Festival
• The Guthrie Theatre Minneapolis MN
• The Human Race Theatre Co. OH
• Hartford Stage Co.CN
• Illinois Shakespeare Festival
• Knighthorse Theatre Company RI
• Louisiana Tech. Univ. Theatre Dept.
• Loyola Univ. Chicago
• Marriott Licolnshire Theatre IL
• MCC Theatre NY
• Merrimack Repertory Theatre MA
• The Lost Colony NC
• Milwaukee Repertory Theatre
• Minnesota Opera
• Montana Shakespeare in the Park
• Nebraska Shakespeare Festival
• New Mexico State Univ. Theatre Arts Dept.
• New York Shakespeare Festival
• New York City Opera
• North Carolina Shakespeare Festival
• North Shore Music Theatre MA
• Oklahoma State Drama Dept.
• Orlando Shakespeare Festival
• Penn State Theatre Dept.
• Regent Univ. Dept of Theatre Arts VA
• Roundabout Theatre NYC
• Sacramento Music Circus CA
• San Francisco Ballet
• School of Theatre Arts Wesleyan Univ. IL
• Seattle Children's Theatre WA
• Seattle Repertory Theatre WA
• Shakespeare Festival LA
• Shakespeare & Company MA
• Shakespeare Theatre Company, Washington D.C.
• Talisman Theatre Elgin IL
• Tyger's Heart Shakespeare Co.OR
• Traveling Lantern Theatre CA
• TCU Dept of Theatre
• Theatre de la Jeune Lune, Minneapolis MN
• Tufts Univ. Dept. of Drama & Dance
• Univ. of Houston Drama Dept.
• Univ. of Iowa Theatre Dept.
• Univ. of Kansas Theatre and Film
• Univ. Wisconsin Madison
• UNLV Dept. of Theatre NV
• Utah Shakespeare Festival
• VCU Theatre Dept
• Virginia Shakespeare Festival
• Walt Disney Theatrical Prod, NY
Awards and Recognition:
• The Knight, Life in the Middle Ages series
• 2002 NAPPA Children's Resources Honors Award winner
• 2002 Parents' Choice Silver Honor Award winner
• 2002 Telly Award Finalist